Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, california rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
California Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. California Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have california rolls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls:
- Make ready Sushi Rice (Refer to
- Prepare and a half Avocado
- Prepare packet Crab sticks
- Prepare full sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Prepare Black Sesame (or white sesame)
- Get Mayonnaise
Instructions to make California Rolls:
- Prepare two rice cooker cups’ worth of sushi rice. You can find a recipe for sushi rice at – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149830-my-sushi-rice-recipe
- Cover the sushi mat with plastic wrap.
- Lay out the nori on top of the plastic wrap.
- Spread the sushi rice out over the nori in a thin, even layer.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the rice. Wet your hands, and gently press the sesame seeds into the rice. Flip everything over (nori, rice & sesame seeds).
- Lay the crab sticks and avocado on the nori, and wrap tightly.
- After you peel them slowly off the mats, you’ll be all done!
- Cut the rolls and garnish with mayonnaise.
- To dress up the rolls a little more, try garnishing them with parsley or salmon roe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com