Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cute one-bite sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cute One-Bite Sushi is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cute One-Bite Sushi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cute one-bite sushi using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cute One-Bite Sushi:
- Take 1 packet Gomoku (5-ingredient) sushi rice mix such as Nagatanien Sushitaro with black vinegar
- Make ready 500 grams ● Warm cooked rice
- Take 2 A) Boiled shrimp
- Prepare 1 A) Avocado sprinkled with lemon juice
- Prepare 1 B) Kamaboko (red)
- Prepare 1 B) Mitsuba
- Get 1 C) Cherry tomato
- Get 1 C) Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 C) Daiko radish sprouts
- Get 1 D) Lotus root simmered in water with vinegar
- Get 1 D) Cucumber
- Prepare 1 D) Imitation crab sticks
- Take 1 D) Gingko nuts
- Get 1 E) Smoked salmon
- Prepare 1 E) Shiso leaves
- Get 1 E) Grated yuzu peel
Instructions to make Cute One-Bite Sushi:
- Put the warm rice and the gomoku sushi rice mix in a bowl, and mix together rapidly.
- Put 2 to 3 mouthfuls of the rice in each aluminium (or other material) cups. Sprinkle with nori seaweed and sesame seeds, and add the toppings of your choice. Here are the combinations:
- A) Shrimp + avocado + mayonnaise:
- B) Kamaboko + mitsuba leaves + yuzu pepper paste
- C) Cherry tomato + sliced cheese + daikon radish sprouts
- D) Lotus root + cucumber + crab stick + gingko nut
- E) Smoked salmon + Shiso leaf + Grated yuzu peel
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cute one-bite sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com