Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, for bento lunch boxes (tofu & shio-koji omelette). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Bento Lunch Boxes (Tofu & Shio-Koji Omelette) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. For Bento Lunch Boxes (Tofu & Shio-Koji Omelette) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for bento lunch boxes (tofu & shio-koji omelette) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make For Bento Lunch Boxes (Tofu & Shio-Koji Omelette):
- Take 3 medium Eggs
- Get 300 grams Tofu
- Make ready 100 grams Frozen green beans
- Get 1/3 medium Carrot
- Get 2 to 3 tablespoons ★Sugar
- Take 1 tsp ★Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ★Shio-koji (salt-fermented rice malt)
Steps to make For Bento Lunch Boxes (Tofu & Shio-Koji Omelette):
- Drain the tofu in the microwave and crumble. Julienne the carrots, and cut the green beans into 1 cm long pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the ★ ingredients, and mix. Note – the salt content of shio-koji will differ per household, so please adjust accordingly.
- Heat the carrots and green beans in an oiled frying pan. Add the tofu and cook together. Add Step 2, and stop the heat when it’s about half-cooked.
- Warm a tamagoyaki pan, pour in Step 3, and make sure the top is even. Close the lid and cook on medium to low heat for 7 to 8 minutes. Turn over, close the lid, and cook until golden brown.
- Potato Sweet Simmer
- Bell Pepper Tosa Simmer – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143428-tosa-style-green-bell-peppers
- Dashimaki Omelette – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145974-dashi-flavored-eggs-for-bento
- Roast Pork Teriyaki Bento
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food for bento lunch boxes (tofu & shio-koji omelette) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com