Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter hummus. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Hummus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Hummus is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter hummus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Hummus:
- Take 1 1/2 can garbanzo beans/chick peas, drained but liquid reserved
- Make ready 1 garlic clove
- Get 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp reserved liquid from the can of garbanzo beans/chick peas
- Make ready 2 tbsp smooth/creamy peanut butter
- Make ready 1/4 cup plain natural yogurt
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Hummus:
- Put the garbanzo beans/chick peas in a food processor with the garlic clove and salt.
- Pulse a few times to get them well chopped.
- Add the olive oil and the reserved liquid, pulse again a few times.
- Add the peanut butter and blitz it in.
- Add the yogurt and blitz the hummus until it is smooth.
- Put hummus into a serving bowl, topped with a spoonful of yogurt and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper (optional)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com