Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Kimu-Taku’ stands for ‘Kimuchi (Kimchi) and Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon) and you may interested in my fried rice dish ‘Kimu-Taku’ Rice. Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat. I made shallow cuts on one side before cut into small pieces.
‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Get 1 Squid Tube *about 150g
- Get 1 tablespoon Miso *dark colour type recommended
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice wine)
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sugar *add more if you like it sweeter
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoonfuls Wombok Kimchi
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoonfuls sliced Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon)
- Make ready *Note: Today I used my ‘Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon’ https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/10714058-soy-sauce-pickled-daikon
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds
Add kale, radishes, and green onions to bowl; toss to coat. Miso tofu bowl is a simple yet delicious lunch idea full of contrasting flavours and textures. It’s easy to put together, travels well This pretty, Japanese-inspired lunch bowl is full of flavour and texture. It features brown rice seasoned with homemade furikake, edamame.
Instructions to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat. I made shallow cuts on one side before cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine Miso, Sake (Rice wine), Mirin, Ginger and Sugar. Add Squid pieces and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While marinating, prepare vegetables. Cut Kimchi and Pickled Daikon into smaller pieces or strips if large. Finely chop up Spring Onion.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add Squid and all marinade into the pan and cook until Squid changes colour and the sauce thickens. Add Kimchi, Takuan and Spring Onion, stir to combine. And that’s it!
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with ‘Kimu-Taku’ Squid mixture, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Featured in: Brown Rice Bowl With Oven Baked Miso Glazed Tofu, Red Peppers And Kimchi. If desired, heat the kimchi in a small pan or saucepan. Top with kimchi, tofu, and peppers. This hearty Asian rice bowl features adzuki beans, tofu, and butternut squash. Miso (みそ or 味噌) is a traditional Japanese seasoning produced by fermenting rice, barley and/or soybeans, with salt and a yeast called kōjikin (麹菌) in Japanese, the most typical miso being made with soybeans.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com