Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In medium bowl, whisk together milk, melted butter, vanilla, sugar and salt. The bread pudding portion of this is a hugely altered version of a Paula Deen bread pudding. The sauce is my version of a caramel sauce recipe I found by Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman).
Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Take 1 loaf Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed)
- Take 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 5 eggs
- Take 2 cups milk
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take Caramel Sauce
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk)
- Get 2 tbs butter
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt
On a chilly November evening, the only thing on my mind is a bit of fall comfort. To distract myself from the first of many long nights, a few remaining slices of last week’s brioche quickly became chocolate pecan brioche bread pudding! Topped with chocolate chips, pecans, and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce (because everything is better with caramel!), this is one indulgent dessert. Yes, bread pudding is a hero in all its forms, and this cinnamon spiced apple bread pudding is the newest addition to my arsenal.
Instructions to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with butter, or spray with nonstick spray. My dish measures about 8×11 or so. (9×13 is too big for this in my opinion). Arrange bread cubes in baking dish to fit snug together and as evenly layered as possible.
- Wisk together sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour evenly over bread in baking dish. Using the back of a spatula gently press bread down into liquid. Let sit 15-20 minutes for bread to soak up a good amount of the liquid. Press down gently once more (do not “squish”).
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until just set in the center and top is golden (mine was 50 minutes). If edges start to brown too much you can loosely cover them with foil, but do not cover the dish completely (you’ll get a soggy top).
- While baking, make your caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat wisk together brown sugar and half & half. When it starts to steam wisk in butter until melted. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, wisking constantly so not to burn. You are looking for it to thicken slightly and turn a nice “caramel” color (it will thicken even more as it cools). Remove from heat and set aside.
- When bread pudding is finished remove from oven. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting to serve hot. Or let cool completely then cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. This is how we like it, and frankly I find it tastes best this way!
Studded with apple slices throughout and drizzled with salted caramel sauce, it’s rich and decadent and a serious crowd-pleaser. Salted Caramel Bread Pudding is a decadent dessert made with brioche or challah bread, half-n-half, eggs, butter, and brown sugar topped with a silky smooth salted caramel sauce. Bring on all the salted caramel! There’s something so comforting about a warm bowl of bread pudding. A delectable bread pudding is baked with a rich layer of caramel sauce on the bottom.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com