Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- Get 1 chopped Lettuce
- Make ready 2 diced fresh tomatoes
- Take Hummus
- Get 16 oz chickpeas
- Prepare 1 salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Take 1 Olive oil
- Take 1 fresh basil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Make ready 2 fresh lemons juice
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Take 1/2 beef bouillon
- Take Ground Lamb
- Prepare 1 lb Ground Lamb
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 coconut oil
- Make ready 2 tsp Berbere powder
- Take 2 tsp curry
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Make ready 4 oz red wine
- Prepare Olive Pate
- Get 6 oz green olives
- Get 6 oz black olives
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 6 fresh basil leaves
- Take 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp choppe fresh parsley
- Make ready 1 salt, pepper, EVOO
Steps to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- cover the chickpeas in cold water, let rest in a bowl for 7-8 hours
- Drain chickpeas. In a pot cover them in water, add the half bouillon, bring to quick boil, then turn heat to low and cook about 30 minutes, until tender. Drain them, save about 4 oz. of the water and let rest at room temperature. This can be done on advance
- In a blender, add the chickpeas and all the ingredients for the hummus. Add the cooking water as needed to reduce thickness. Careful with the olive oil, add a little at a time, blend and keep going. Hummus should be thick but not a dense paste. Refrigerate about 30 minutes
- Now that you are done with the hummus, do the same to make the olive pate: blend the ingredients, and carefully drizzle olive oil into it. If you pour the oil too fast, the pate will break. Pate should be thinly grounded, not a paste, and moist with oil. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Looking good, now onto the lamb. Heat a pan, add about 3/4 tablespoon of coconut oil, saute the onion over medium to high heat. After 3 minutes add the minced garlic clove. After a minute add the lamb, stir. Add all the spices to the lamb. Now the lamb should get brown quickly, but it looks like it needs some liquid. Hence, the red wine, pour it and let evaporate, a few minutes.
- Time to serve: I like to quickly heat the pita bread tom make it warm in a pan, no oil or butter, nothing. Just heat 30 seconds each side. In separate serving bowls place the lettuce, the tomatoes and the pate. In large serving plate, place the ground lamb in the center, surround it with the hummus, add a couple of basil leaves to garnish and open a good bottle of red wine. Buon appetito!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com