Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan buddha bowl – the complete whole meal dish!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Buddha Bowl – The complete whole meal dish! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Buddha Bowl – The complete whole meal dish! is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan buddha bowl – the complete whole meal dish! using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Buddha Bowl – The complete whole meal dish!:
- Make ready boiled pulses (any beans can do)
- Get cooked brown rice
- Take green sprouts
- Make ready Steamed veg cut in cubes (1/2 beet root, 1/2 capsicum)
- Take Raw veg cut in cubes (1/2 onion, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 cucumber)
- Get Roasted peanuts (1 tsp to garnish)
- Make ready Hummus:
- Get boiled chickpeas
- Get garlic (depends on your taste)
- Make ready tahini paste
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Steps to make Vegan Buddha Bowl – The complete whole meal dish!:
- For Hummus – grind all ingredients and make a paste. (I avoid oil as it’s a plant based dish. You may add 1 tsp olive oil to make it authentic.)
- Now, mix all the ingredients for the salad. Garnish with peanuts and top with hummus!
- Your complete healthy whole meal dish is ready to be savoured. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan buddha bowl – the complete whole meal dish! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com