Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shepherds pie p-lo style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
.with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to make into leftover dishes for several days. The Best Classic Shepherd’s Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shepherds pie p-lo style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Make ready 2-15 ounce cans of sweet whole kernel corn
- Make ready 2-15 ounce cans of veggie grove French style green beans
- Prepare 1 can (15 ounce) sweet peas
- Take 6-8 potatoes
- Take 1 lb shredded cheese (I use Mexican style)
- Make ready 1/2 chopped onion
- Make ready Cilantro
- Prepare Milk(for mashed potatoes)
- Prepare Butter(for mashed potatoes)
- Get Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes)
- Prepare 1 and a half pound of ground hamburger meat
This casserole dish requires some work, but the pay-off is an awesome, savory, complete meal for any night of the week. Shepherd’s pie is pure comfort food, and this vegan version will satisfy the taste buds of the vegetarians in the crowd. This is a traditional-style shepherd’s pie like my Mum used to make, but completely vegan. All amounts are approximate and can be altered to.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool
Expect the best shepherd’s pie in Singapore. Premium ground beef, fresh local greens and hand-whipped mashed potatoes. Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime. These shepherd’s pies are prepared just like regular shepherd’s pie, but this classic comfort food is made in small cake pans, so everyone gets their own! This family friendly shepherd’s pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com