Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tuna casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Try StarKist’s Delicious Classic Tuna Casserole From Our Kitchen To Yours! Visit Today And Explore All Of Our Tuna Casserole Recipes. Find Tuna Casserole Receipe and Get Answers with Us.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna casserole:
- Make ready 2 cans tuna in water
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 can peas
- Take 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup butter
- Prepare 1 c shredded cheddar jack
- Make ready 2 boxs any preferred mac and cheese
- Get Hot sauce*optional
- Prepare 1/2 c milk
It’s one of my husbands favorite recipes. I loved tuna casserole as a kid and found myself craving it as an adult. However, the massive amounts of fat and salt in the traditional recipe were a turnoff healthwise, and it just didn’t taste as good as I remembered. I reconfigured the recipe to include more vegetables and the result was delicious.
Instructions to make Tuna casserole:
- Remove the cheese powder packets from the macaroni and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and stir. Cook the noodles for 7-9 minutes. Add the peas during the last 2 minutes that the pasta cooks. Drain.
- Return the pasta and peas to the pan and add the butter, milk, cheese powder, Cheddar and tuna. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy. I add salt and pepper and hot sauce to my bowl when making my plate.
Tuna casserole is a family favorite, and great for serving large groups. In this tuna casserole recipe from Martha Stewart, we cut the sauce with chicken broth, but there’s still enough milk to make this tuna casserole feel indulgent. Cook egg noodles to al dente in boiling salted water; drain well. Tuna Casserole Recipes When it comes to casseroles, the tuna casserole recipe is an absolute classic. Learn how to make the old-fashioned recipe as well as new modern takes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com