Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 15 min shrimp teriyaki noodle bowl 🍲. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 15 min shrimp teriyaki noodle bowl 🍲 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲:
- Get 12 oz soba noodles (or whole wheat pasta, or any pasta you’d like)
- Prepare 15 to 20 shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Take 2 Bell peppers sliced (which ever 2 coloured peppers you like)
- Get 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced )
- Make ready 2 Green onions (chopped)for garnish,optional
- Make ready 2 celery stalks (sliced)
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready Teriyaki Sauce
- Get 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce (I added about an extra tablespoon)
- Make ready 1 tsp Sriracha
- Make ready 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Get 1 tsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
Instructions to make 15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲:
- In a pot, cook the soba noodles (or whatever noodle you use) according to package, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl Mix together the sauce and set aside
- In a wok/skillet: heat sesame oil and add garlic and celery. Cook 2 min.
- Add your sliced peppers and cook for about another 2-3 min (I like the veggies to be a little crisp still 😉)
- Add the shrimp to the wok and stir fry together with the veggies until shrimp JUST turn pink.
- Pour in half the sauce and stir shrimp and veggies.
- Add the noodle and toss together, then pour the rest of the sauce and toss to combine
- Let everything mingle together for another 3 min or so and serve with green onions for garnish. Enjoy !!😉
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 15 min shrimp teriyaki noodle bowl 🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com