Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Tikki Stuffed Pita Sandwich is a clever snack that puts an Indian twist to a typical pita bread sandwich by stuffing a classic Indian starter, aloo tikki into it. Aloo tikkis are a popular North Indian tea time snack and street food snack. It is usually served with green chutney and sweet and tangy tamarind chutney.
Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka using 39 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- Prepare For Pita Bread———-
- Get 125 gm Wheat Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Yeast
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 7.5 gm Oil
- Prepare 15 gm – Curd
- Make ready As required Water
- Take For Marination———-
- Take 2 cup Cauliflower florets
- Get 1/4 cup Curd
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take to taste Salt
- Take For Gravy—————–
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Take 1 cup Tomato Puree
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger- Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 2 tbsp Cashewnut Paste
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take Salt as per taste
- Prepare 1/4 cup – Capsicum Diced(tricolors
- Prepare )
- Make ready 3 tbsp Onion Diced
- Take 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- Get 1/4 cup Green Coriander (chopped)
The result is a silky sauce that is equal parts healthy and delicious. The pockets are stuffed with sautéed cauliflower, carrot, and onion, and creamy mashed chickpeas to hold it all together. Pita Topped With Oven Roasted Cauliflower, Basil Avocado Sauce Recipe is a twist on the normal pizza recipes. The pita bread is slightly toasted and is topped up with fresh avocado sauce and oven roasted crispy cauliflower florets.
Steps to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- For making pita bread, in a bowl take sugar and yeast. Add water and keep side till it desolve. – Now take all ingredients of bread mix well, add yeast mix and knead a dough. Cover it and Keep aside to prove it for 30 min.
- Now take dough, remove air, and cut into pieces.
- Now roll it like poori and preheat the oven, at put these into the oven for 10 min. Our pita bread is ready.
- Blanch the cauliflower and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. gram flour and roast it for 2 min.
- Now remove in a bowl and take all ingredients of marination and make thick batter. Now add cauliflower florets mix well and keep in fridge for 30 min.
- Pre heat oven and, bake the cauliflower for 10-15 min. – After 5 min remove from oven, and brush the butter and again bake it.
- For gravy heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as these start splutter, add chopped onion. Saute it till brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, mix well. Cook for min. Now add tomato puree, and cook for 2min. – Now add all spices, mix well. Cook for 3-4min.
- Now add cashewnut paste. Saute for min.
- In another pan heat oil and add diced onion. Saute for min. Now add capsicums. Saute for min. Now add these in gravy. Mix well.
- Now add kasoori methi and cream. Mix well.
- Now add cauliflower and coriander. Mix well. Cauliflower tikka is ready.
- Now filling is ready, half the pita bread and fill this filling into pita. Make ready all pita like this. Our pita stuffed with cauliflower tikka is ready.
The recipe is healthy in terms of the avocado used in the sauce and as the cauliflower is oven roasted but not fried. Cauliflower on one side of the baking dish and the potatoes on the other side. Add the olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and toss both the potatoes and the cauliflower with the oil and seasoning separately. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cilantro and set it aside.; In a bowl, toss the cauliflower with the oil, coriander, cumin and paprika and season generously with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com