Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, for summer! salmon and shiso chirashi sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For Summer! Salmon and Shiso Chirashi Sushi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. For Summer! Salmon and Shiso Chirashi Sushi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for summer! salmon and shiso chirashi sushi using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make For Summer! Salmon and Shiso Chirashi Sushi:
- Make ready bowl Hot cooked rice
- Prepare Sushi vinegar (or yuzu vinegar)
- Prepare *Vinegar
- Take heaping tablespoon *Sugar
- Take *Salt
- Get cuts Sake (Salmon Trout)
- Make ready Sesame seeds
- Get (lots( Shiso leaves
Instructions to make For Summer! Salmon and Shiso Chirashi Sushi:
- Mix together the *flavoring ingredients (☆using store-bought sushi vinegar, or freshly squeezed yuzu juice).
- Julienne the shiso leaves, soak briefly in water, drain, and then cut into finer strips.
- Wrap the salmon in paper towels, and microwave. Flake the fish.
- Mix the sushi vinegar with hot rice, let cool, and mix in the salmon, shiso leaves, and sesame seeds while slightly warm.
- Arrange onto plates and top with more sesame seeds and shiso leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food for summer! salmon and shiso chirashi sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com