Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, miniature shepherd’s pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miniature Shepherd’s Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Miniature Shepherd’s Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Expect the best shepherd’s pie, casserole with ground beef, chopped carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Miniature shepherd’s pie, all warm and crusty and ready to OMNOMNOMNOM. American favorite shepherd’s pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miniature shepherd’s pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miniature Shepherd’s Pie:
- Make ready 1/2 Sweet Onion
- Take 2 lb Ground Chuck
- Make ready 3 cup Mashed Potatoes
- Take 2 cup Cooked Corn
- Get 6 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready 12 Muffin Wrappers
- Make ready 1 Salt and Pepper to prefered taste
We’ve taken our favorite Cheddar Topped Shepherd’s Pie recipe and transformed it into bite-sized goodies that are. This easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. This easy shepherd’s pie is a layered casserole of ground beef and veggies in a homemade gravy. It’s topped with Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes.
Instructions to make Miniature Shepherd’s Pie:
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done.
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside.
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength.
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top.
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly.
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan
The dish is commonly made with beef or lamb. In early cookery books, the dish was a means of using leftover. Ingredients for shepherd’s pie: Ground beef, beef broth, oil, red wine, flour, tomato paste, onions Aka Homemade Shepherd’s Pie with ground beef. One that’s simple and affordable and delicious. Is Shepherd’s Pie The Ultimate In Comfort Food?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food miniature shepherd’s pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com