Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, using a bread machine! fluffy walnut bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get The Nutrition You Need With The Taste That You Love. Read Expert Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Find and Compare the Best Bread Makers Based on Price, Features, Ratings & Reviews.
Using a Bread Machine! Fluffy Walnut Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Using a Bread Machine! Fluffy Walnut Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook using a bread machine! fluffy walnut bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Using a Bread Machine! Fluffy Walnut Bread:
- Get 300 grams Strong (bread) flour
- Prepare 15 grams Sugar
- Take 5 grams Honey or maple syrup
- Get 6 grams Instant dry yeast
- Make ready 180 ml Lukewarm water (about 40°C)
- Prepare 20 grams Yogurt
- Take 20 grams Salted butter
- Take 5 grams Salt
- Take 70 grams Walnuts
- Make ready 1 – Beaten egg
The shape of the bread is the same, but I altered the recipe because I wasn’t quite happy with the dough. This bread is very soft as you put yogurt and honey in the. The Best Walnut Bread In Bread Machine Recipes on Yummly Berry Toasts With Marshmallow Creme, Semmel Bread (bread Machine Recipe), White Bread (bread Machine Recipe) This is the BEST and easiest bread recipe ever!
Instructions to make Using a Bread Machine! Fluffy Walnut Bread:
- Put the walnuts on aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 10~12 minutes at 200°C. Finely crush the roasted walnuts in your hands. (They will be hot, so use something like cotton gloves) Spread the crushed walnuts on the foil to cool.
- Put all the ingredients except the crushed walnuts in a bread machine, and knead for 6 minutes. Transfer the dough into a bowl, add the crushed walnuts from Step 1 and mix with your hands. Shape the dough into a ball, wrap with cling film, and cover with a moist kitchen towel. Allow to rise for the first proofing for 40 minutes. (If you are leaving the dough in the bread machine until the first proofing, add the walnuts later.)
- After the dough has proved, divide it into 10 portions and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Press the air out gently with your palm, and shape into balls again. Make 5 cuts in each dough with a scraper.
- When you’ve finished all the shaping, cover with cling film and put a wet kitchen towel on top. Allow to rise for the second proofing for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Brush beaten egg on top, bake for 12~15 minutes, and they are done. If you are using a gas oven, bake at 180°C to start with and see how it goes.
Since I’m using old bread machine set on medium crust-white bread, the first time I tried this, the bread fell. Bread Machine Directions: Put all ingredients into your bread machine as your machine instructs (mine says put the liquid ingredients in first, then the dry; yours might be opposite). Bread Machine Directions on dough cycle: Put all ingredients in as above. Please use bread machine yeast to make this recipe. Bread machine yeast activates more quickly than regular yeast and is designed for use in bread machines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food using a bread machine! fluffy walnut bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com