Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lucky ehoumaki sushi rolls with flower petals. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lucky ehoumaki sushi rolls with flower petals using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals:
- Take sheet Nori seaweed
- Get bowls Sushi rice
- Prepare Wiener sausages
- Get Takuan – Yellow pickled daikon
Instructions to make Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals:
- Cut the bottom out of a cardboard milk carton and fold the rest of the carton into 3. Insert a fold halfway between each of these folds. I’ve folded the carton into a zig zag pattern here so you can see where the folds are.
- Make all of the folds fold inwards and then fold into a pentagon, letting 1 side overlap.
- Mix half of the sushi rice with the sakura denbu. Cut a small v-shape out along the sausage. Finely chop the takuan radish.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed over the milk carton and spread over the rice mixed with denbu. Spread the rice most of the way over the seaweed but leave the extra 6th face of the pentagon without.
- Place the sausage with the v-cut facing downwards on top of the rice at the intervals shown in the picture. Add the plain white rice between the sausages, half-burying them.
- Place the takuan over the center sausage.
- Roll the sushi away from you. Overlap the extra side of nori and form the carton into a pentagon shape to form the sushi roll.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lucky ehoumaki sushi rolls with flower petals recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com