Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, okra, natto, and kimchi rice bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okra, Natto, and Kimchi Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Okra, Natto, and Kimchi Rice Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have okra, natto, and kimchi rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okra, Natto, and Kimchi Rice Bowl:
- Take 2 bags Okra
- Get 3 packs Natto (fermented soy beans)
- Take 1 Kimchi
- Get 2 bowls Plain steamed rice
- Get 2 Soft-poached egg
- Take 1 Green onion
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎ Gochujang
- Take 1 tsp ◎ Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp ◎ Mirin
Instructions to make Okra, Natto, and Kimchi Rice Bowl:
- Briefly boil the okra and cut into rounds. Finely chop the green onion. Mix the natto with the sauce and Japanese mustard (to taste) that comes with it.
- Mix together the ingredients marked ◎ (gochujan, soy sauce, mirin).
- Put the rice in the servings bowls and top with okra and kimchi.
- Put the egg and green onion on top of that.
- Pour the combined sauce all over and it’s done.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food okra, natto, and kimchi rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com