Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hourensou no goma-ae (菠薐草の胡麻和え) literally translates to “spinach dressed with sesame seeds”. If that sounds simple, that’s because it is. With only a handful of other ingredients, it’s a quick Japanese salad that’s served as a side for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber:
- Prepare 1 Continental Cucumber *OR 2 small Cucumbers
- Get 1 Chicken Breast Fillet
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Take 2 teaspoons Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
Obtain from the Custodian of Clouds quest(Archon Quest) in Mt. Supremely spicy with layers of earthy undertones, this Pakistani-influenced ground chicken makes for one delicious and complexly flavored skewer of meat. He said it was chicken keema, procured from a Pakistani butcher who informed him not to waste time with the mild keema and to go straight to the. A wide variety of spicy chicken options are available to you, such as style.
Steps to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber:
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that they will cook quickly. Place the chicken pieces in a heat-resistant bowl, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, cover the bowl with a small plate or paper towel, and cook in the microwave at 50% power OR at 600W for 2 to 3 minutes. Let it cool before handling.
- Cut Cucumber in half lengthways and slice diagonally. Sprinkle a pinch of Salt and massage, then rest for a while.
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- When the chicken pieces are cool enough to touch, tear them into strips.
- Add the chicken strips and the sauce to the cucumber, and combine well.
Score chicken drumsticks and add to the large bowl (not the reserved marinade for later glazing). The scoring will ensure maximum Gochujang flavor! Or better yet, bring these Gochujang Chicken Drumsticks to your next potluck or extended family dinner. Learn how to make Spicy Chicken Nuggets. Place chicken pieces in a shallow pan; combine buttermilk and eggs, and pour over chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com