Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, yokohama ramen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yokohama Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Yokohama Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have yokohama ramen using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Take Soup stock*
- Prepare chicken bone
- Take any vegetables
- Take Soup seasoning *
- Prepare 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare pepper
- Take vegetable fry*
- Prepare 2 Chinese cabbage
- Get carrot
- Make ready 2-3 dried Shiitake mushrooms (soaked)
- Make ready 6 boiled shrimps
- Get spring onion
- Take 30 g thin sliced pork
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Chinese chicken paste
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 teaspoon starch powder +1 cup water
- Take 1 boiled egg
- Take green onion
- Take Nori seaweed
- Make ready Ramen noodle
Steps to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Soup stock ingredients: any vegetables and shrimp skin…..
- Cook in pressure pan for 30 minutes. And drain.
- Cut vegetables and pork. Fry pork first and put in dish aside. Then fry hard vegetables.
- Fry all vegetables and pork shrimp, and season.
- Sprinkle starch water and cook.
- Boil noodle and make soup.
- Put vegetables fry, soy sauce egg, green onion and Nori.
- Enjoy 😊
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food yokohama ramen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com