Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stew – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stew – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Stew – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef stew – slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Take 2-2 1/2 lb top round beef roast
- Get 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Get 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Prepare 4-5 large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks
- Get 1 1/2 lb. russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks
- Make ready 4 cups beef broth or stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tsp. salt
- Take 1/2 tsp. each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika
Coat in flour and shake off any excess. A delicious slow cooker beef stew is an absolute classic and one of the easiest dishes to get right. By the time this stew is ready to eat, you will have tender pieces of beef, vegetables, and a delicious broth. How to Make Beef Stew in a Slow Cooker.
Instructions to make Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don’t bother to do so.
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender.
- Serve immediately once it’s ready and enjoy!
Dab beef dry season with salt and pepper then brown beef in a skillet with olive oil. Saute onions and celery, followed by garlic then tomato paste. Place beef pieces in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt and pepper; pour over meat and stir to coat beef with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef stock, potatoes carrots, and celery.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef stew – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com