Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) is something which I have loved my entire life.
We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Find Deals on Banana Bread Loaf in Bread & Pastries on Amazon.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist):
- Make ready 180 g All-purpose flour
- Prepare 100 g sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 3 mashed bananas
- Prepare 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Take 75 g butter (melted)
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 100 gr chocolate chips
Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. The “secret” to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.
Steps to make Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist):
- Pre heat oven 350°F
- Grease loaf pan with butter or oil.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter becomes smooth.
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips. Stir.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpic comes out dry and clean.
Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. This banana chocolate chip bread is a real treat. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com