Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy and tasty sushi rice (easy for beginners). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy and Tasty Sushi Rice (Easy for Beginners) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fluffy and Tasty Sushi Rice (Easy for Beginners) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy and tasty sushi rice (easy for beginners) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy and Tasty Sushi Rice (Easy for Beginners):
- Prepare 700 grams White rice
- Prepare 5 cm square Kombu for dashi stock
- Get 2 and 1/2 tablespoons ● Sugar
- Get 1/2 tbsp ● Salt
- Make ready 3 and 1/2 tablespoons ● Vinegar
Instructions to make Fluffy and Tasty Sushi Rice (Easy for Beginners):
- To prepare the rice: After rinsing the rice, strain and let sit for 30 minutes. Transfer to pot, and add a slightly less amount of water than when preparing regular white rice. Top with kombu, and cook.
- Combine the ● ingredients, briefly heat, then dissolve the salt and sugar. If the rice is too hot, the sushi vinegar will dissipate, so cool down the rice first!
- If you are using a sushi rice tub, fill it with water, and leave for about 10 minutes before filling it with the rice. If you put rice in a dry tub, the wood will absorb all the moisture and the rice will become dry.
- Form a mound of rice in the center of the sushi tub (or bowl), lifting the rice paddle laterally as you form it. Pour the sushi vinegar from Step 2 over the rice in a swirling motion.
- Use the rice paddle to stir the rice in a cutting motion to evenly blend the vinegar into the rice. Fanning the rice during this step will give the rice a glossy finish.
- Collect the rice along the edge of the tub, and cover with a damp paper towel or gauze for about 10 minutes. After that, it will be ready to be used.
- Use this rice to make rolled sushi or chirashi-zushi. This is an eho-maki roll filled with salmon, mayonnaise, avocado, lettuce, and atsuyaki-tamago (a thick egg crepe).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fluffy and tasty sushi rice (easy for beginners) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com