Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, muhallebi – an arabic dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Muhallebi – An Arabic Dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Muhallebi – An Arabic Dessert is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook muhallebi – an arabic dessert using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Muhallebi – An Arabic Dessert:
- Take milk
- Take cornflour
- Make ready sugar
- Get fresh cream
- Get rose essence
- Make ready corn flour
- Make ready Rose Syrup
- Make ready Lots of Pistacios
- Get Water
Instructions to make Muhallebi – An Arabic Dessert:
- Dissolve 3 tbsp of cornflour in little water and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a pan.
- As milk started boiling add sugar and cream.
- Keep flame low and whisk it properly. There should be no lumps.
- Now add the dissolved cornflour.
- Continue stir it untill it comes to nice thick.
- Turn off the flame and add rose essence.
- Set it in Icecream cup / pudding glasses, or small glasses when it is hot.
- Keep it in fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add rest of the corn flour, little bit water and rose syrup.
- Mix well with the help of whisk.
- In 1 minute it will be nicely thick.
- Pour it in milk cup.
- Keep is fridge to be chilled.
- Garnish with chopped Pistacios and serve chilled.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food muhallebi – an arabic dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com