Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, marinated tuna sashimi rice bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have marinated tuna sashimi rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 100-150 g Tuna Sashimi
- Get 1 serving Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice *OR Sushi Rice
- Make ready 1/2 sheet Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *toasted, torn into small pieces
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Make ready 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Make ready Wasabi
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
Steps to make Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl:
- Cut the block of Tuna into 7-8mm thick slices if not sliced yet. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add Tuna slices and marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Note: Mirin and Sake are alcoholic. You may wish to boil the marinade first. Make sure the marinade is cool when you add Tuna.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked Short Grain Rice (*OR Sushi Rice), scatter 1 tablespoon of the marinade over the rice, cover with Nori, then place the marinated Tuna slices.
- Sprinkle with Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with some Wasabi.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food marinated tuna sashimi rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com