Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, natto kitsuné rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Natto Kitsuné Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Natto Kitsuné Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This natto recipe is made from Japanese rice and natto beans for plenty of morning protein and carbohydrates, and takes just ten minutes to Get lots of nutrition in the morning with this easy natto breakfast bowl recipe. Natto are fermented soy beans with a strong yeast-y flavour and slimy texture. Are you up for the Natto challenge?
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook natto kitsuné rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Natto Kitsuné Rice Bowl:
- Get pack Natto (fermented soy beans)
- Get Aburaage
- Make ready ✿ Dashi stock
- Prepare ✿ Sugar
- Take ✿ Mirin
- Take ✿ Soy sauce
- Make ready shakes Shichimi spice
- Prepare (to taste), if you have them Shiso leaves and/or green onion
- Prepare serving Plain steamed rice
In fact, when SBS Food calls him to chat about the documentary, he’s just finished a bowl of natto on rice – a daily ritual since filming My. Feeding yourself isn’t easy on a fixed budget in boarding school. Yo Sato learns it’s even harder when brawls break out every night. Natto is a traditional Japanese food made of cooked soybeans fermented with the help of a probiotic strain Bacillus Subtilis.
Steps to make Natto Kitsuné Rice Bowl:
- Cut the aburaage in half, then cut into 1 cm wide strips. Mix the ✿ ingredients together.
- Put the ✿ ingredients in a pan and turn on the heat. Add the cut up aburaage and simmer until the sauce has reduced by half, then add the natto and mix.
- When the sauce is almost totally reduced, pour the contents of the pan onto a bed of rice, and add some shichimii togarashi powder to taste. Add some green onion and/or shiso leaves too, if you like.
Fermentation results in stringy and slimy coating around the beans and a funny, stinky cheese smell. Natto is almost always eaten over rice. It is extremely simple to prepare: you mix Natto with soy sauce or Mentsuyu and stir vigorously until forming sticky goo around the beans. Then pour it over hot rice. You can add toppings like chopped green onions and Japanese mustard, but basically that’s it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food natto kitsuné rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com