Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bacon Carbonara is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon carbonara using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Get 200 grams Pasta
- Take 250 ml All Purpose Cream
- Get Parmesan Cheese
- Get Bacon sliced into bits
- Get Butter
- Get Onion
- Make ready McCormick Carbonara mix
- Make ready slices Mushroom
Instructions to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Melt butter in a heated pan
- Cook the bacon bits, onion and mushroom slices in the melted butter then set aside
- Pour the Cream in a saucepan. Add the McCormick carbonara mix and stir until dissolved in a medium heat
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the the mixture and continue to stir until it boils. Add parmesan cheese depending on the taste desired
- Pour the carbonara sauce on the cooked pasta
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com