Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, the left over pita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In the morning, there’s leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. The sesame pita bread came from Trader Joes, as did the pre-marinated Tri-Tip. You could use any leftover cooked meat, and adjust the flavorings infinitely.
The left over Pita is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. The left over Pita is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the left over pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The left over Pita:
- Get 1 pita bread
- Prepare 1 parmesan cheese
- Take 1 italian sausage or meat of choice
- Get 1 tsp butter (pita)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp minced garlic (pita)
- Take for stir fry
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Get 1 tbsp dried herb mix seasonings
- Prepare 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 broccoli
- Make ready 1 mushrooms
- Make ready 1 shredded carrots
- Make ready 1 zucchini
- Make ready 1 asparagus
- Prepare 1 spinach leaves
Choice of dressing: Italian, Greek, Our special home made Tahini sauce (vegan). My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it’s easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.
Instructions to make The left over Pita:
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!
In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. I’ve kept the leftover mix in the refrigerator all week and have really enjoyed eating the pitas every day for lunch. I set the serving size to a half-round pita pocket. Served with hummus, our special tahini sauce, and Pita bread. Stuffed with rice, diced parsely, and onions, cooked in olive oil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the left over pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com