Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, non-sticky natto fried rice with pickled ume plums. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook non-sticky natto fried rice with pickled ume plums using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums:
- Take 1 rice bowl’s worth Hot cooked white rice
- Get 1 Egg
- Take 1/4 Onion
- Make ready 1 pack Natto (fermented soy beans)
- Make ready 1 Umeboshi
- Take 2 leaves Shiso leaves (roughly minced)
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Bonito flakes
Instructions to make Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums:
- Mince the onions.
- Remove the seed from the umeboshi and use a knife to smash it into a paste.
- Put the egg and rice to a bowl and mix together.
- Cook the onions in 1 tablespoon of oil. Once they’ve become translucent, increase to high heat and add the egg rice.
- Add the natto and the included sauce.
- Add the umeboshi, and the soy sauce from the outer edges of the pan. Stop the heat and mix in the shiso leaves. Top with the bonito flakes and it’s complete.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food non-sticky natto fried rice with pickled ume plums recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com