Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef & bok choy ramen soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef & bok choy ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Prepare 2 servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles
- Get 150-200 g thinly sliced Beef
- Take 1 Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat
- Get 600 ml Stock of your choice *OR 600ml Water & 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Take 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil *for flavour
- Make ready Salt & White Pepper
- Take 2 tablespoons Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water
- Make ready 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Learn all about different cuts of beef, from steak to short rib, plus top tips to help you buy the best, prepare and cook to perfection. A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat. Beef IV takes an extensive look into what went wrong and who dissed who to cause such animosity, exposing the reasons why some unlikely people are getting caught. Famous Dex says he has no beef with King Von, challenging him to a boxing match and addressing Lil A complete history of the long-running and tense beef between Rick Ross and Lloyd Banks, a.
Steps to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Heat Stock (OR Water & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder) in a saucepan. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sesame Oil, and bring to the boil.
- Add thinly sliced Beef to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Bok Choy. When Bok Choy is cooked, season with Salt & White Pepper as required. Mix Potato Starch Flour mixture and gradually add it to the simmering soup. Cook until the soup thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) as instructed, drain well and place in the serving bowls. Cover with the thickened soup, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef & bok choy ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com