Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, taco rice: local dish from okinawa, japan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Rice: Local dish from Okinawa, Japan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Taco Rice: Local dish from Okinawa, Japan is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook taco rice: local dish from okinawa, japan using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Rice: Local dish from Okinawa, Japan:
- Prepare 400 g Minced meat
- Get 1 Onion
- Make ready 2 piece Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 Lettuce
- Prepare Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 Abocado
- Get 1 Tomato
- Take 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp Worcester sauce *
- Make ready 2 tsp Soy sauce *
- Get 2 tsp Curry powder *
- Take 2 tsp Sugar *
Steps to make Taco Rice: Local dish from Okinawa, Japan:
- Finely mince garlic, onion, tomato, avocado and thinly cut lettuce into strips.
- Mix all the ingredients in “*”
- Add vegetable oil in the pan and cook the garlic until you start to smell it.
- Add in onion and cook until it gets soft
- Add in minced meat and cook until it changes colour
- Mix in the ingredients sauce you’ve made in step 2. Mix it well and cook until it’s no longer sloppy. Your taco meat is ready!
- Place rice on a plate and add topics in following order – – Cheese – – Lettuce – – Taco meat – – Tomato – – Avocado – – Cheese / Taco chips
- If you have extra time, I strongly recommend eating it with fried egg!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco rice: local dish from okinawa, japan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com