Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon pepperoni pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
From Simple Spaghetti To Hearty Lasagnas, There’s A Perfect Pasta For Any Occasion. Check Out Chef Karen’s Homemade Orecchiette Pasta Recipe Today! Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon pepperoni pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Get elbow noodle pasta
- Prepare your favorite pizza sauce
- Make ready Pepperoni
- Prepare cooked crumbled bacon
- Make ready Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Additional pizza toppings of your choice
Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Pepperoni Pasta Bake Casserole is a recipe to keep. Not only is it super easy to throw together, but your entire family will love it. Rotini pasta covered in sauce and then topped with ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Steps to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta.
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon.
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again.
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min.
Cook the chopped bacon on medium heat in a sauté pan until the bacon is crispy. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon and lay the bacon on a paper towel lined plate; set aside. Add in the pepperoni and cook for about another minute. Chicken, bacon and leek pasta bake recipe Try this tasty and chicken pasta bake – the perfect midweek meal. Pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe Great and easy dish!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon pepperoni pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com