Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- Take 1 chopped Lettuce
- Take 2 diced fresh tomatoes
- Prepare Hummus
- Prepare 16 oz chickpeas
- Take 1 salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Get 1 Olive oil
- Make ready 1 fresh basil
- Get 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Get 2 fresh lemons juice
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Get 1/2 beef bouillon
- Make ready Ground Lamb
- Prepare 1 lb Ground Lamb
- Get 1/2 onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 coconut oil
- Get 2 tsp Berbere powder
- Make ready 2 tsp curry
- Get 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 4 oz red wine
- Get Olive Pate
- Make ready 6 oz green olives
- Make ready 6 oz black olives
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 6 fresh basil leaves
- Make ready 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Get 1 tbsp choppe fresh parsley
- Prepare 1 salt, pepper, EVOO
Instructions to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- cover the chickpeas in cold water, let rest in a bowl for 7-8 hours
- Drain chickpeas. In a pot cover them in water, add the half bouillon, bring to quick boil, then turn heat to low and cook about 30 minutes, until tender. Drain them, save about 4 oz. of the water and let rest at room temperature. This can be done on advance
- In a blender, add the chickpeas and all the ingredients for the hummus. Add the cooking water as needed to reduce thickness. Careful with the olive oil, add a little at a time, blend and keep going. Hummus should be thick but not a dense paste. Refrigerate about 30 minutes
- Now that you are done with the hummus, do the same to make the olive pate: blend the ingredients, and carefully drizzle olive oil into it. If you pour the oil too fast, the pate will break. Pate should be thinly grounded, not a paste, and moist with oil. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Looking good, now onto the lamb. Heat a pan, add about 3/4 tablespoon of coconut oil, saute the onion over medium to high heat. After 3 minutes add the minced garlic clove. After a minute add the lamb, stir. Add all the spices to the lamb. Now the lamb should get brown quickly, but it looks like it needs some liquid. Hence, the red wine, pour it and let evaporate, a few minutes.
- Time to serve: I like to quickly heat the pita bread tom make it warm in a pan, no oil or butter, nothing. Just heat 30 seconds each side. In separate serving bowls place the lettuce, the tomatoes and the pate. In large serving plate, place the ground lamb in the center, surround it with the hummus, add a couple of basil leaves to garnish and open a good bottle of red wine. Buon appetito!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com