Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, negi-toro (scallions and fatty tuna) sushi rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Negi-Toro (Scallions and Fatty Tuna) Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Negi-Toro (Scallions and Fatty Tuna) Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have negi-toro (scallions and fatty tuna) sushi rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Negi-Toro (Scallions and Fatty Tuna) Sushi Rolls:
- Get 200 grams Fatty tuna (specifically for negi-toro, if possible)
- Prepare 2 Scallions
- Make ready 180 ml Hot cooked rice
- Get 2 tbsp Sushi vinegar
- Prepare 3 sheets Nori seaweed for sushi
Instructions to make Negi-Toro (Scallions and Fatty Tuna) Sushi Rolls:
- Prepare fatty tuna sashimi to make negi-toro (sushi roll with scallions with fatty tuna).
- Combine freshly cooked rice and sushi vinegar in a bowl. Cut in with a spatula.
- Chop the scallions thinly.
- On a sushi mat, place the nori seaweed horizontally (with the textured side facing up). Spread out a third of the cooled sushi rice, leaving about 25% space uncovered at the side opposite of you. Spoon a third of the tuna and scallions on top. Wet the uncovered area of the nori seaweed.
- Roll up the sushi from the nearest end. Make two more rolls the same way. Slice to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food negi-toro (scallions and fatty tuna) sushi rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com