Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy ‘goma-ae’ spinach. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy ‘goma-ae’ spinach using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach:
- Take (*about 250-300g) Spinach
- Make ready packet x 2 Itokonnyaku/Shirataki *OR 100g Sweet Potato Noodles
- Make ready
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds *grated
- Make ready Sugar
- Make ready Soy Sauce
- Get Garlic *grated
- Make ready Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce)
Steps to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach:
- Grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, add Sugar, Soy Sauce, Garlic and Toban Djan, mix well to make sauce.
- Wash Spinach well and boil in boiling water until just tender. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. Cut into 5cm length.
- Drain Itokonnyaku/Shirataki. Cut into 5cm length. Place in a saucepan, add Water to cover, bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Itokonnyaku/Shirataki contain a lot of water. To remove water, stir-fry with 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil until water is gone. If you use non-stick frying pan, just dry fry with no Oil.
- If you use Sweet Potato Starch Noodles, cook according to the instruction and drain very well, then cut into 5cm length.
- Combine Spinach, Noodles and the ‘Goma-ae’ Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy ‘goma-ae’ spinach recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com