Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cookies and cream poke cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookies and cream poke cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cookies and cream poke cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the milk and whisk until there are no lumps. Add the whipped topping and the crushed chocolate cookies. Stir until well-combined and set aside.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cookies and cream poke cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies and cream poke cake:
- Prepare 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Take 1 box cookie and cream pudding 4.2 oz big box
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups milk
- Make ready 1 cup chocolate cookie crushed (or more cookie divided optional)
- Get 8 oz whipped topping (divided optional)
- Get 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (optional)
Just like the other one, it starts with cake mix and pudding mix, and it’s so easy it should almost not be considered a recipe. Almost Make the cake mix according to directions on the box and add in the instant pudding mix to the batter. Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a delicious Cookies and Cream Poke Cake. I made the frosting and it did taste just like the frosting in the center of the oreo cookies.
Steps to make Cookies and cream poke cake:
- Make cake to box Directions.
- Cool cake completely, then use a round spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake about an inch apart.
- In large bowl add putting mix and milk whisk until no lumps fold in whipped topping and cookie crumbs
- Pour sweet condensed milk evenly over cake and into the holes then top with pudding mixture evenly…. sprinkle extra crushed cookies on the top.
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight
- Notes- I divided the whipped topping in half, with the pudding mixture, after adding to the cake I then added the rest of the whipped topping and more crushed cookies on top of that… I didn’t use the sweetened condensed milk, I thought it be to sweet so I skipped that part….
I also crushed the remainder of the bag of cookies and sprinkled on top of the frosting. I served it with vanilla ice cream and then wished I had bought the cookies and cream ice cream. The cake did not last as every one said it was great. This CREAMY OREO POKE CAKE RECIPE is one of our favorite EASY and delicious cakes to throw together for any occasion. This moist and flavorful cookies and cream cake is layered with chocolate cake, Oreo pudding, cool whip, and crushed Oreos!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cookies and cream poke cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com