Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried popcorn shrimp parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp – super easy and crispiest popcorn shrimp with no deep frying. Easy, healthy, super yummy, and everyone loves them. You just pop the shrimp in the mouth, eating it practically like a snack.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried popcorn shrimp parmesan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan:
- Prepare shrimp
- Make ready 1 lb small, peeled and deveined shrimp
- Get egg coating
- Make ready 2 large eggs, beaten
- Get coating
- Make ready 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/4 cup corn meal
- Prepare 1/3 cup panko Japanese bread crumbs
- Make ready 1/4 cup corn starch
- Take 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- Take 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- Get frying
- Get 48 oz vegetable oil
In my “Enjoying The Act Of Cooking At Home” Meal Plan, my weekly “appetizer dinner” included this Popcorn Shrimp with Parmesan-Peppercorn Sauce. This dish uses a little help from the store in the form of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp. I added my own special touch by whipping up a homemade. Loaded Chipotle Shrimp Waffle Fry Nachos.
Instructions to make Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan:
- Mix the coating all together in a ziploc style baggie. This makes it so easy and clean up is a breeze.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the shrimp.
- Add egg dipped shrimp into the ziploc bag. Close top tightly and shake to coat all the shrimp.
- In a deep fryer or deep pot, add oil and bring to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Add shrimp in batches. Fry several minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve with any dipping sauce. Use as a side to steaks or I love putting them over a salad. Just enjoy!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Combining the crispy goodness of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp with cheesy parmesan pasta and heart-healthy spinach, you can make your family dinner a little more. Crispy Air-Fried Popcorn Shrimp Better Homes and Gardens. Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp – super easy and crispiest popcorn shrimp with no deep frying. Easy, healthy, super yummy, and everyone loves them. · Southern-Fried Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce is about as delicious as they come. I love using large (or even extra large) shrimp here.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried popcorn shrimp parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com