Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creamy no bake kunafa (arabic sweet dish). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy no bake kunafa (Arabic sweet dish) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy no bake kunafa (Arabic sweet dish) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Kunafa is a delicious Arabian dessert, this version is easy to make and tastes just like the authentic Kunafa can be filled or layered with sweet cheese or cream; it can be soft or thick and crispy one. An Arabian dessert has a slight crunch from the outside and oh so creamy from. Kunafa is baked in a Kunafa plate traditionally, however even a cake pan will work.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy no bake kunafa (arabic sweet dish) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy no bake kunafa (Arabic sweet dish):
- Get for kanufa sevaiyan ingredients
- Make ready 2 cup sevaiyan
- Get 1 tsp oil
- Get 2 tbs sugar
- Take for creamy milky mixture ingredients
- Take 3 tbs milk powder
- Take 1 cup milk
- Make ready 2 tbs corn flour
- Take 2 tbs sugar
- Get for sugar syrup
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 1 cup water
Learn how to make Lebanese kunafa with kunafa pastry and kiri cheese. Arabic Sweet/ Dessert Kunafa Recipe is very simple and easy that required very less time to make. Simple Kunafa Arabic Dessert is made of Kataifi, which is a thin strand of shredded phyllo dough. Kunafa can also be Pronounced like Knefeh and it is a very popular dessert in the Middle East.
Steps to make Creamy no bake kunafa (Arabic sweet dish):
- In a pan add oil,sevaiyan,and sugar keep roast it on medium to low flame.until brown in colour.
- In a sauce pan add milk,milk powder,condensed milk and corn flour and mix it and cook until it thick.this is khoya for keep layer on kunafa👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
- Now in a plate place one layer of roasted sevaiyan.then second layer of creamy mixture.third layer of khoya and fourth layer of again roasted sevaiyan.now keep it in refregirator until it cool.you can make a flower for decor it with khoya like this👇….
- In a cup add hot water,sugar mix it until sugar is dissolve.pour this syrup on kunafa and enjoy..
Cream Kunafa is an Arabic dessert made with shredded filo pastry, stuffed with cream, baked till golden brown, doused in aromatic syrup and had warm. This recipe note book shares my recipes that covers desserts, sweets, side dishes, main meals etc. Kunafa dates back at least half a millennium to Nablus, Damascus and Cairo, with nearly every origin story or legend tracing it to Ramadan. Our recipe is an easy kunafa, presented as individual cups and made with mozzarella cheese and semolina pudding for that perfect cheesy-creamy balance. We shall start with preparing sugar syrup.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy no bake kunafa (arabic sweet dish) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com