Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pita Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread:
- Take 3 cup Ap flour
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar or honey
- Make ready 2 tsp Yeast or 1 packet
- Take 1 1/2 cup Luke warm water (may not need all of it)
- Get 2 tbsp Oil (1/2 to rub on dough ball)
Bread is always the same…mix, rise. Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there Homemade pita bread is the best, soft, pillowy and easy to make. Use this bread for your falafel, ful. Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air.
Instructions to make Pita Bread:
- Gather your mise en place. – You will need all ingredients above 2 mixing bowls, plastic wrap, rolling pin and clean work surface…
- Add flour, salt, sugar, yeast and 1/2 the oil into your mixing bowl. – If you have fresh active yeast you wanna put the yeast water and sugar into a separate container for 20 mins and let it bubble up before adding to flour
- Start adding water and mixing till you have a ball of dough
- Remove from bowl and lay on clean floured surface and start kneading till you have a smooth ball. About 10 mins – Not too much flour but add little by little as needed
- Rub oil on other mixing bowl and all over dough ball. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to double in size. About 30 mins to an hour depending on surrounding temperature
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl and place on clean in floured surface and, press down all over on dough with all fingers to redistribute the gas bubbles, called punching, then portion out 8 balls and you could wrap in plastic and freeze for later date or roll out on floured surface to about 1/4 to a 1/3 of an inch thick
- Bake in oven at 350 for about 15 mins or until it puffs up . Or grill for about 2 maybe 3 mins on each side until puffed up.
Stack cooked breads on a plate; when cool I tried making pita bread in the past and every time I failed miserably so of course I was skeptical that I. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com