Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese miso chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Miso Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Japanese Miso Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese miso chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Miso Chicken:
- Take 2 Chicken legs
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Miso
- Get 2 tablespoon Mirin Japanese sweet seasoning Sake
- Make ready 1 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Dashi powder Japanese fish bouillon powder
- Get 1/2 tablespoon grind ginger
Instructions to make Japanese Miso Chicken:
- Mix all seasoning
- Put Miso sauce on chicken.
- Both side.
- Keep refrigerated for more than 1 hour.
- Fry chicken on oven paper with low heat for 15 minuets till it turn good color.
- Cut and dish with vegetables
- Today’s dinner
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese miso chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com