Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potatoes au gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I will not make Au Gratin Potatoes from a box mix again! I would mince the onion and mix it throughout the potatoes. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese.
Potatoes au Gratin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potatoes au Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potatoes au gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes au Gratin:
- Take 2 kg Potatoes
- Make ready 2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 1/2 cup grated cheese of your choice.
- Make ready dash chopped parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp cream cheese
Rich and creamy with a satisfying crispy crust, au gratin potatoes make a delicious. Potatoes au gratin is layers of thinly sliced spuds together with a creamy sauce and melted cheese. Cheesy potatoes au gratin is a classic side dish that’s easy to prepare and is always a crowd-pleaser. Potatoes Au Gratin is a French classic recipe, perfect served in colder weather as a side dish.
Steps to make Potatoes au Gratin:
- Preheat oven to 250-300 degrees celcius (or mark 6).
- Peel potatoes, wash and drain well.
- Slice the potatoes as finely as possible or use a slicer to make things easier.
- Rub the garlic around a baking dish or skillet. Grease the dish with butter. I also greased it with cream cheese.
- Start laying the sliced potatoes in the dish separating them only slightly, keeping them compact. Add salt, pepper, parsley. Add a layer of cream. Spread the cream on the potatoes. Add some grated cheese.
- Repeat step 5 for as many layers as you have potatoes. You might need to add cream or cheese.
- On the final layer top with some parsley and a lot of cheese and bake for 45-60minutes.
It has a delicious, fondant base made with thinly sliced potatoes, covered in cream. This easy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe is made with thinly sliced potatoes, a creamy cheese sauce, and topped with sharp cheddar cheese. This cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe beats all other potato side dishes out there. Here’s the best way to cook homemade au gratin potatoes at home before your holiday meal. Scalloped Potatoes -What Is the Difference?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potatoes au gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com