Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Order Turkey Bacon online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. When Meat’s Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You’ve Ever Had.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette:
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Get 1/4 cup milk or heavy cream
- Make ready 3 strips bacon cut in half
- Get 1/4 cup diced mushrooms fresh or canned
- Make ready 2 slices smoked turkey deli meat – diced
- Get Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Get to taste Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley
Get Mushroom Bacon Recipe from Food Network. The mushroom bacon is done when it feels like it’s getting dry and toasted on both sides. Let the mushroom bacon cool completely, for maximum crispness. Very good and easy, but I made a few changes.
Steps to make Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette:
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves.
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes.
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast.
I used boneless breasts, which were a little drier, but still pretty good with the sauce. When the mushroom mixture has cooled off a bit, I gently mix it into the ground turkey meat. Our turkey burger recipe makes four generous patties. I’ve even turned these into mini burgers. Optional Step: Before forming patties, check the seasoning.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com