Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, whosayna’s arabian samosas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s arabian samosas using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Take Wraps:
- Take 2 tea mugs/250 grams All Purpose flour (Maida)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1/2 cup Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp vinegar
- Take 1 egg
- Take Filling:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Beef Mince
- Take 2 Onions chopped finely
- Prepare As required Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger paste
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Wraps: – Mix all ingredients well then bind into not so stiff dough using warm water and cover it. – – Filling: – In a pot put 3 tablespoon oil and braise onions till they turn pinkish colour then add mince and braise it, add the rest with 1/4 cup water, cook till done and dried up. – – Instructions: – Make 10-12 balls of the dough and roll into rotis, cut into half each thats semi circle, fill in each semi circle one tablespoon of the filling and seal two ends then the other end.
- Or you can make warqi style, make 12-14 balls of the dough. – Roll each into roti apply ghee on the roti and sprinkle cornflour, now fold into japanese fan. – Swirl it into a circle so u get a round flat ball, roll each ball into smol roti do filling. – Fold in half and seal edges, when all done fry on medium flame to golden brown colour
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food whosayna’s arabian samosas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com