Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Quick and Easy Beef Burgundy This is a VERY popular dish in our household during cold Chicago winters and one of my most popular pressure cooker recipes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Make ready pressure cooker
- Take 1 1/2 lb london broil cut into 1″ cubes
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp salted butter
- Prepare 4 tablespoons flour
- Take 1 tsp salt and pepper, each
- Get 4 tablespoons flour plus 4 tablespoons corn starch
- Take 32 oz beef stock
- Prepare 3/4 cup dry red wine, use a wine that you like to drink
- Make ready 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 6 clove garlic left whole
- Make ready 10 baby carrots left whole
- Prepare 10 pearl onions, peeled
- Make ready 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
You can bake beef Bourguignon in an oven or in a slow cooker. You may also like to cook Beef Stew with Sweet Potatoes and Rutabaga: Beef Bourguignon Pressure Cooker Recipe. Beef Bourguignon is a beloved beef dish with a hearty flavor is perfect for anyone looking for a rich, tasty meal. You can easily prepare a delicious Beef Bourguignon recipe with the help of a pressure cooker and it definitely would take less time!
Steps to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Coat meat with flour and the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Let meat sit out for 10 minutes to ensure coating adheres well.
- In a hot skillet with the oil, brown meat in small batches and place in pressure cooker.
- If your pressure cooker has a browning selection, brown meat in cooker. The browning of the meat imparts a lot of flavor. Browning in the pan, you should de glaze the pan with some stock and add all that liquid to cooker when ready.
- Add in broth, wine, salt and pepper, garlic, carrots and onions.
- Set pressure cooker on highest pressure level and set timer for 35 minutes.
- When done, open cooker and remove 1/2 cup of broth. In a pan melt butter and whisk in remaining flour. Cook flour for two minutes. Add in reserved broth and whisk.Bring to boil for several minutes to thicken. Place back in cooker and mix well.Check now for any need to add any salt or pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce.
- For slow cooker.
- Simply follow all the same steps just placing in slow cooker on high for 5 1/2 hours.
- This is wonderful served over mashed potatoes.
- Recipe by taylor68too
Simple Beef Bourguignon – Easy & delicious beef stew recipe. Ideal for freezing, cooking in the pressure cooker, slow cooker, Instant Pot or oven. This post is an ad, sponsored by Prestige Pressure Cookers. The beef is so tender and delicious that everyone will think it was slow cooked all day. Beef Burgundy pressure cooker recipe has the best flavor!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com