Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, aya’s kabsa(saudi). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aya’s Kabsa(Saudi) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Aya’s Kabsa(Saudi) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have aya’s kabsa(saudi) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aya’s Kabsa(Saudi):
- Get 1 large onion. chopped
- Take 1/4 cup oil
- Prepare 1 kg beef cubes.
- Make ready 1 can tomato (400grams)
- Prepare 1 large billpepper. chredded
- Make ready 2 small dried lemon( black)
- Take 1 medium carrot. chredded
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh genger. large cubes
- Get 2 cup rice
- Prepare 1 cup chickpea. poached
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp cumen powder
- Get 1/2 tsp cinamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamum powder
- Prepare 2 bay leaf
- Get 1 water
- Get 1 salt to taste.
Steps to make Aya’s Kabsa(Saudi):
- in a large pan, cook the onion with oil until golden brown
- add the beef cubes and mix it with all spices.
- put the tomato juice, carrot, dried lemons, genger and billpepper on the meat and mix.
- add some water and leave it untill it cooked. if u needed more water, you could add some.
- take out the beef and leave it beside. now add the rice, salt and chickpeas to the stew.
- keep it cooking on a medium heat. if it needed more water you could add some.
- when you feel its almost ready, put the meat on the top of the rice on the lowest heat for 20 min. max.
- serve it with slices of boiled eggd and hot souce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food aya’s kabsa(saudi) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com