Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate luquaimat arabic sweet dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Luquaimat Arabic Sweet Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Luquaimat Arabic Sweet Dumplings is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate luquaimat arabic sweet dumplings using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Luquaimat Arabic Sweet Dumplings:
- Prepare All-purpose flour
- Make ready lukewarm water
- Take yeast
- Get salt
- Prepare Oil for frying
- Make ready melting chocolate
Steps to make Chocolate Luquaimat Arabic Sweet Dumplings:
- Add all-purpose flour, yeast,pinch of salt in a bowl and mix well. – Slowly add water while gently mixing with your hand to get a sticky batter. The batter will be more like a dough than batter. More like a thick medu vada batter.Cover it and allow to rest for a couple of hours till it has doubled in size. I let it rest for 1 hour
- Heat oil, dip your fingers in water so the batter doesnt stick to your hand and makes it easier to drop. Instead of your hands you can use spoon or zip lock bag too.Roll the dropped balls with a slotted spoon in oil for even cooking and colour. Fry till they are golden brown in colour. Remove from oil and place on a kitchen towel
- Then you can dip in chocolate.Ready to serve
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate luquaimat arabic sweet dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com