Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot pot roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Pot Roast is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Pot Roast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot pot roast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pot Roast:
- Take 3 lb beef chuck roast
- Take 1 packages dry ranch dressing mix
- Get 1 packages mccormick au jus gravy mix
- Get 1 stick butter
- Prepare 4 pepperoncini peppers
Steps to make Crockpot Pot Roast:
- Place chuck roast in crockpot.
- Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top followed by Au Jus Gravy Mix.
- Place butter on top of dry mixes.
- Place peppers on top of roast. Add NO water!!!! Cook on low for 8 hrs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com