Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick and easy onion gratin soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy onion gratin soup using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup:
- Get 2 small Onion
- Prepare 1 Processed cheese
- Take 2 slice Baguette
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Prepare 2 cubes Soup stock cubes (I recommend additive-free)
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 400 ml Water
Steps to make Quick and Easy Onion Gratin Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Cut the onions into thin wedges, and place in a heatproof dish.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter on top, loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 15 minutes at 500 W.
- When you remove the wrap, please be careful because it’ll be hot. If the onions are soft and wilted, it will take less to sauté them until they turn light brown.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the onions from Step 3, and sauté.
- Saute over medium heat while stirring. They will be lightly browned as illustrated in the picture in about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cubes of the soup stock and pour in 400 ml of water while crushing them.
- Once the soup stock cubes have dissolved, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add pepper to your liking.
- Transfer Step 8 into heatproof bowls. Put lightly toasted baguette on top.
- Sprinkle with processed cheese on top. It will be more delicious if you use your favourite grated cheese.
- Bake in a oven or in a preheated oven or toaster oven at 180°C until the cheese is lightly browned. Now it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy onion gratin soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com