Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, santa barrel cats character bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Santa Barrel Cats Character Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Santa Barrel Cats Character Bento is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Mix the salt into the rice, distributing evenly, then mold into barrel shapes using your hands. If you have one, used a barrel-shaped rice mold to make this process easier. The beloved feline star of the popular meme has died age nine.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook santa barrel cats character bento using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Barrel Cats Character Bento:
- Make ready 1 rice bowl’s worth Cooked white rice
- Prepare 1 dash Salt
- Make ready 1 Nori
- Make ready 1 Ham
- Take 1 Cheese
In the bento: Corn on the cob, blackberries, steamed broccoli, black beans, a Morning Star Farms Chik patty, veggie hot dog flowers, half of a cherry tomato and some pan fried potato slices. Movie: Bento Harassment (English title) / Today Again Naughty Bento (literal title). Ladybug und Cat Noir müssen cool bleiben, wenn sie sie stoppen wollen! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more.
Instructions to make Santa Barrel Cats Character Bento:
- Mix the salt into the rice, distributing evenly, then mold into barrel shapes using your hands. If you have one, used a barrel-shaped rice mold to make this process easier.
- Cut out the eyes, noses, and mouths from the nori and stick them on the cats. Cut the ears and cheeks from a slice of ham. Cut a slice of ham to fit the bodies, put in place. Then cut cheese as needed to decorate the bodies (refer to image right).
- Stamp out circles of cheese using the end of a straw, and attach them to the ham to make buttons. Then, cut out ham and cheese as needed to make the scarf.
- Give the other cat pockets, as shown.
- [Barrel Cats] – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148453-bento-with-barrel-cats
- [Barrel Animals]） – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148452-barrel-animals-character-bento
- [Sleeping Barrel Bears]） – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148448-sleeping-barrel-bears-character-bento
These Bento products make eating fun. Side effects may include an eagerness to eat vegetables and wanting to With lots of cool characters from Disney, Ghibli, Marvel, Hello Kitty and many more. Our popular Kokeshi family is expanding again – this time we are excited to introduce the family cat. Johns on the Transkei coast of South Africa. Bentos have become very popular since then and you can buy them almost anywhere nowadays at theatres, airports and even at train stations.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food santa barrel cats character bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com