Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, skillet oyako don (chicken & egg rice bowl). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skillet Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg Rice Bowl) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Skillet Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg Rice Bowl) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skillet oyako don (chicken & egg rice bowl) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg Rice Bowl):
- Take 300 grams Chicken thigh
- Get 1 medium Onion
- Take 300 ml ● Dashi stock
- Prepare 100 ml ● Mirin
- Make ready 50 ml ● Usukuchi soy sauce
- Prepare 50 ml ● Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ● Sugar
- Take 7 medium Egg
- Prepare 540 ml White rice
- Take 2 Scallions
Steps to make Skillet Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg Rice Bowl):
- Cut chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces and thinly slice the onion.
- Cut scallions diagonally.
- Simmer the chicken and onions in the ● ingredients.
- When it’s cooked through, beat 4 eggs and swirl it in from the center of the pan.
- When it’s cooked halfway, beat the rest of the 3 eggs and pour from the side of the pan. Turn the heat down to low.
- Sprinkle the scallions, cover the pan and turn off the heat. Let steam in residual heat for about 20 seconds.
- Serve rice in bowls.
- Transfer the eggy mixture over rice and it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food skillet oyako don (chicken & egg rice bowl) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com