Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, super easy rice paper strawberry daifuku mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Rice Paper Strawberry Daifuku Mochi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Super Easy Rice Paper Strawberry Daifuku Mochi is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super easy rice paper strawberry daifuku mochi using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Rice Paper Strawberry Daifuku Mochi:
- Take Rice Paper
- Get Strawberries
- Prepare Sweet Azuki Paste *smooth Azuki paste is more suitable
- Get Potato Starch Flour *OR Powdered Sugar
Instructions to make Super Easy Rice Paper Strawberry Daifuku Mochi:
- Wrap each strawberry with 1 tablespoon Azuki Paste and make a ball.
- Dip a sheet of Rice Paper into hot water (NOT boiling hot) and place it on a plate. Place one Azuki & Strawberry ball in centre, and wrap it. Repeat with remaining Rice Paper.
- Lightly coat with Potato Starch Flour (OR Powdered Sugar).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food super easy rice paper strawberry daifuku mochi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com